THE NAUTILUS WELDING TORCH
The unique design of the NAUTILUS Welding Torch allows for complete dismantling and replacement of all parts, on site, without the need for any special tool or training.
The holder can also be adjusted for wear through its patented design, which allows the main collet body to be turned, with each full revolution moving the body up 1.0mm, to allow for over 10mm of adjustment to be made. It has a simple mechanism to tighten and release electrodes.
It is manufactured from a tough, hardwearing, fully insulating material that is virtually inderstructible and provides the maximum protection for the diver. The holder can also be used safely above water, where it offers a 250 amperage rating at 60% duty cycle. The design allows for the electrodes ranging from 2.5mm (3/32”) to 5.0mm (3/16”) to be used, and is available with or without a whip lead. All parts are available separately, making it the only Torch you will ever need.
- Parts can be easily and quickly assembled/disassmbled on site without special tools
- Large replaceable wear face in head
- Adjustable for wear through the main cable connector
- Non-conductive, tough, hardwearing material
- Size & style allows for firm grip, even when wearing gloves
- Electrode guide-slot, to help fit electrodes in poor visibility
- Fits electrodes 2.5mm - 5.0mm
For technical specifications and instructions for use, please see our
For inquiries and to purchase any of our products contact:
David J. Keats
+44 (0) 7974 931591