Welding Procedure & Welder Qualification Approvals
As a fully accredited Zurich welding surveyor and can act as official witness for all your permanent joining processes. I can write and assist in the development of your welding procedures to the following standards:
- BSEN ISO 15607: (General Rules)
- BSEN ISO 15609-1: (Arc welding)
- BSEN ISO 15609-2: (Gas welding)
- BSEN ISO 15614-1: (Arc & gas welding of steels, nickel and nickel alloys)
- BSEN ISO 15614-2: (Arc welding of aluminium and its alloys)
- ASME IX (Boiler and pressure vessel code)
- CAA (Chapter A8-10)
- BSEN ISO 9606-1: (Qualification Testing of Welders - Fusion Welding - Steels)
- BSEN ISO 9606-2: (Qualification Testing of Welders - Fusion Welding - Aluminium alloys)
- BS 4872-1: (Approval testing of welders when welding procedure approval is not required (Steel)
- BS4872-2: (Approval testing of welders when welding procedure approval is not required (Aluminium)
- BSEN ISO 14732: (Qualification testing of welding operators and weld setters for mechanized and automatic welding of metallic materials)
I can advise on all relevant codes, standards and specifications pertaining to your industry. I can also produce QA/QC documentation and provide working instructions for any welding application. I am also approved through SCCS as a registered welding co-ordinator (RWC) to level 4 and below.
If you would like to learn more, please email the office at .